Monday, January 09, 2006

Hello blog world!!

Dirty Martini (known in other parts as Iron Buttercup) and Tequila Fog here to report on our series of small disasters.

I (Dirty Martini) am a mother, wife, and slave to the administrative world (all of which should provide ample material for this little online journal, as my good buddy and fellow blogger luckybuzz assures me). Hope you enjoy the little glimpse into our lives (and hope future posts will come much more easily than this one) :)

I (Tequila Fog) am a currently catless cat person, an ex-wife, struggling writer, Spainophile, and increasingly-unwilling participant in and unwitting observer of corporate madness. That should provide some comic hijinx.

4 Comments:

Blogger luckybuzz said...

hello blog girls! welcome to blogdom! can't wait to have many more virtual martinis with you. I am currently drunk. :)

2:11 AM  
Blogger luckybuzz said...

hello blog girls! welcome to blogdom! can't wait to have many more virtual martinis with you. I am currently drunk. :)

2:12 AM  
Blogger luckybuzz said...

crap! I'm drunk enough to post twice! (three times...)

2:12 AM  
Blogger luckybuzz said...

oh hey carolyn says hi. and she'll eventually comment on here, but i've done gotten her drnk too.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home