Friday, January 27, 2006

Tag, I'm it (Dirty Martini)

From Luckybuzz...

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) doris
2) zerodoll
3) Overread
4) luckybuzz
5) dirty martini

Next select five people to tag:
1) Tequila Fog

Can only think of one (so far...)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Getting my BA in VA, enjoying turning 21 way too much, walking around town with a backpack full of beer.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Still adjusting to becoming a new mom.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) sweet potato chips
2) mozzerella sticks
3) cheese and crackers
4) chocolate
5) beer

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) Lots of Indigo Girls
2) Lots of Tom Petty
3) Pretty much all of the songs on "Moondance"
4) Me and Bobby McGee
5) Honky Tonk Women (although I mix up the verses most of the time)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Buy (at least) a two-bedroom place
2) Pay off Mr. Martini's school loans
3) Go back to school myself
4) Save for baby Martini's college education
5) Take my friends on a huge trip

Five bad habits:
1) Procrastination (look how long it took me to start this blog)
2) Too much swearing (but really only a bad habit around the little fella)
3) Drinking that last "one too many"
4) Watching way too much television
5) Driving like a maniac when late

Five things you like doing:
1) Spending time doing just about anything with my guys
2) Hanging out, listening to music, and indulging in a few adult beverages with good friends
3) Camping, hiking, and other outdoorsy stuff
4) Playing with the kitties
5) Relaxing with a good book

Five things you would never wear again:
1) Crazy Pants
2) Anything neon
3) Heels over 2 inches (especially when drinking is involved)
4) Tube tops
5) Eyeliner (mainly because I have no clue how to apply it correctly)

Five favorite toys:
1) Laptop
2) Digital camera
3) iPod
4) little pink
5) BIG PINK

2 Comments:

Blogger luckybuzz said...

I can't believe I've never seen you in a tube top, and sad that I never will.

4:16 PM  
Blogger dirty martini & tequila fog said...

If you can find one, I could be convinced to put it on...but only for you :)

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home