Friday, April 07, 2006

The problem with a gin hangover…

Is that I get mean...no headache, no nausea, just the worst irritability that one could ever experience. What makes it worse is that I truly believe I live in the rudest city ever. Really, people, have you ever heard of manners? Apparently not here. Anyway, my commute was hell. Yes, even with the hangover, I made it to work (and relatively close to on time), but that’s another rant for another time.

Okay, vent over (for now).

The gin hangover is a result of a nice little meeting with Tequila Fog last night. After a couple of martinis and a lot of laughing, we decided that it was time to start blogging again. So, we’re back!!

-Dirty Martini

3 Comments:

Blogger luckybuzz said...

OH MY GOD!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!

Sorry. I'll stop yelling. But I'm SO HAPPY YOU'RE BLOGGING! :)

(and sorry people were rude. you should kick the rude people. you can blame it on gin.)

8:30 PM  
Blogger dirty martini & tequila fog said...

So sorry to hear about the hangover, but glad to know I wasn't alone with the headache and queasy stomach on Friday. And I had to spend the afternoon slogging through Ikea! The horror! Hope you're feeling better.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

I have managed to never get a hangover on Gin nor Vodka.

Hangovers have one massive effect on me (besides horrible pain) and that is causing me to eat several grilled cheese sandwhiches in a row.

It cannont be helped.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home