Thursday, June 01, 2006

That break in blogging was just silly

(Dirty Martini)

I had the honor of the presence of luckybuzz and Tequila Fog last night as they met me for drinks at one of the many over-priced, trendy, but rather yummy local drinking establishments. Not so surprisingly, the topic of blogs came up very quickly in our conversation, and Tequila Fog and I were strongly encouraged to get this blog thing going again. So, I'm (we're) happy to be back and, this time, really will be posting the series of small disasters that is (are) my (our) life (lives).

3 Comments:

Blogger luckybuzz said...

HOORAY! :)

1:54 PM  
Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

there is no reason to take a blogging break. none!

2:20 PM  
Blogger dirty martini & tequila fog said...

Thanks, luckybuzz!!

And, brightstar, you're totally right...there's absolutely no reason to take a blogging break.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home