Friday, June 09, 2006

still tipsy

Since we currently have 4 generations of people all staying under one 600 sq. foot roof, Mr. Martini and I decided to escape last night for "a couple of drinks" (which turned out to be 3 dirty martini's-the last one not dirty at all, that particular bartender sucked, but it did have extra olives-plus, a beer or two that I don't really remember). The unfortunate thing is that I did this all on an empty stomach. The more unfortunate thing is that I had to drag my ass to work today after a nice 3-day hiatus...the work week really should only consist of Monday and Friday, not Monday through Friday. So, now I'm sitting here at work, still feeling a little drunk, totally unproductive, and counting the minutes until I can escape.

I see blog surfing in my future...

1 Comments:

Blogger luckybuzz said...

Amen, to Monday and Friday. I'm about to email you to see if I can get some of that DM/IB drinking action tonight...

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home