Monday, June 12, 2006

empty nest

After a week of visiting family members and a little shindig for the 2-year-old b-day boy, the martini boys and I have finally reclaimed our space (and I've started to regain my sanity). Following the more-than-mini emotional breakdown I suffered yesterday (having nothing to do with the issue that triggered it), I FINALLY took a break from the crazy bender I've been on recently and was able to pretty much sleep away most of the day yesterday. Now I'm feeling somewhat refreshed and have realized that my world really isn't spinning totally out of control.

I'm not sure it has ever felt so good to be back on a schedule...even at W...hell. More on the work drama will follow.

1 Comments:

Blogger luckybuzz said...

Glad you finally got some rest, chica. About time. :)

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home